23 mag 2014

Yume no danpen (夢の断片) (eng version) [PART 6]

It was already night, they spread some weeds in a corner creating a bed and the laid down side by side. The girl watched the loof with deep look, then turned her head toward him. She looked at him with eyes full of happiness but also sadness “I'm afraid that it may be just a dream, I'm afraid that I will not find you at my side tomorrow waking up...”. She closed her eyes and moved to one side and hugged Eiji “I beg you...don't leave me”. He froze. In his village such intimate contact with the female sex were almost completely banned and he didn't know how to behave. He reached out and placed it on her shoulder, caressing her “don't be afraid, I'll stay with you. I don't know how to explain it but I feel myself bound to you, I don't feel any doubt, I feel no fear staying next to you. Probably in our past life we were together...” Shizuku still clung to him “we shall live our lives together as one”. They fell asleep overpowered by fatigue. Outside the hut, hidden among the trees, another presence was spying the couple for a while, leaning against a tree trunk. He felt anger. He wanted to get into the hut but he was persuaded by this wrath and stood still. He would wait for the right moment to intervene. The next morning, the two resumed their hut accommodation without stopping until the sun was still high in the sky. Eiji hunted a capricorn and Shizuku picked herbs and berries. “I would like to lead this life with you forever”, she said placing the gathered herbs in front of the fire “would you want it too?”. Eiji looked at her for a few seconds in silence. Would that be his fate? After all he left the village in search of a new home, away from the hypocrisy of other human beings. Spending the rest of his days surrounded by nature and with Shizuku at his side looked in his eyes as the best future which he could aim for “I want it too. We can live here, together”. The girl went near him laughing and exulting with joy, “I must make you know the other spirits of the forest. They will be amazed to get in touch with a human being like you".
 (photo's credits to Hellobaby)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento